The Nuna PIPA infant car seat and base are the ultimate power couple when it comes to safety. The Nuna PIPA car seat features side impact protection, a durable yet lightweight design, and the "Dream Drape," a unique, full-cover canopy to keep your baby comfortably out of the elements.
Rated "best" in crash protection by Consumer Reports, the Nuna PIPA base features an additional safety feature not seen on most car seats: a load leg that attaches to the floor of your car, providing stability in the event of a crash. Install the base in just two steps, with helpful indicators that turn green when installed correctly.
The Nuna PIPA, one of the only infant car seats on the market to be free of added flame-retardant chemicals, includes plush, high-quality fabrics and a brown leatherette handlebar cover. The PIPA meets the standards for Greenguard Gold certification, which means it has been thoroughly tested and certified to not contribute VOC's, or hazardous chemicals, into the air your child breathes.
Load leg on base connects to floor of car for additional stability, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
Compatible with all Nuna strollers, along with strollers from several other brands
One of the only infant car seats to be free of flame-retardant chemicals
Ventilated Dream Drape offers full coverage, two positions, and UPF 50+ protection and attaches with hidden magnets
Premium micro-knit fabric
Greenguard Gold certified
Mesh peek-a-boo window
Infant insert can be removed as baby grows
Can be installed in a taxi or airplane with only the seat belt
|Minimum weight||4 lb|
|Product weight||21.9 lb|
|Item model number||CF03501CVR|
|Product dimensions||17.5" x 25.2" x 26.1"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.