14 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
100% silicone pacifier clip.
Prince Lionheart Eyesmile Toothbrush Storage,...
3 ways to play! Sit & Play, Crawl &...
Skip Hop Zoo Bath Pull and Go Submarine, Monkey...
Nuby Luv 'N Care All Natural Pacifier &...
Who likes to move? This adorable toy dog does!...
Helps exercise fine motor skills and eye-hand...
Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar...
Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar Go...
The MAM Anti-Colic wide mouth transition bottle...
Code-a-pillar inspires little learners to be big thinkers by encouraging preschoolers to arrange (and rearrange) the easy-to-connect segments in endless combinations, sending Code-a-pillar on his path. This learning toy encourages experimentation while developing important skills like problem solving, planning & sequencing and critical thinking. There's no end to the combinations kids can make – mix up the segments and put them back together to send Code-a-pillar in a different direction every time! Where can you make him go next? Every time kids change and rearrange his segments, Code-a-pillar takes a different path. Every time – with cool sounds and lights wherever he goes! Kids can even configure the segments to make Code-a-pillar reach targets they set up throughout the room. Code-a-pillar is one of the new Think & Learn toys from Fisher-Price that goes beyond ABCs and 123s to help children learn how to think independently. Each toy fosters 21st century skills like curiosity, experimentation and problem solving in ways kids haven't seen before. They're engaged in hands-on, open-ended discovery that helps them become lifelong learners. Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries. For ages 3 to 6 years.
• 1 motorized head and 8 easy-to-connect segments for endless combinations!
• Kids connect the segments to make Code-a-pillar go forward, left, right or wherever they choose
• Each segment lights up as the action happens!
• Motorized head segment features lights, fun character sounds and blinking eyes to bring Code-a-pillar to life!
• Can you reach the target? Challenge kids to configure the segments so Code-a-pillar can get to the targets and reach their goals.
• Helps develop skills like sequencing, critical thinking, reasoning, discovery, memory, problem solving and experimentation
• Gives fine motor skills a good workout
• Kids discover that their actions make things happen (also known as cause & effect)!