Soft luxury cotton blend knit gives this everyday wear nursing bra a breathable feel for relaxing comfort. Made of cotton, modal and spandex.
Wire-free multipart stretch knit cup is self-lined at side with an exposed elastic support sling on inside of cup.
Surplice neckline has covered elastic edges for fit.
Plastic nursing snaps at tops of cups unfasten with one hand to allow cup to fold down.
Support band stays in place when cup is folded down to help support and position breast.
Soft Bravado exposed elastic underband hugs close to you and provides light support.
Sides and back are stretch knit have covered elastic at top and sewn-on underband at bottom.
Center-pull straps are soft restricted stretch elastic and adjust at front with coated metal hardware.
Racerback gives your shoulders more freedom to move.
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified free of heavy metals and other harsh chemicals.
Includes a conversion kit so you can wear the bra after you finish nursing.
Nursing/Maternity Bra Basics: What's the difference between a maternity bra and a nursing bra? When should you buy these bras? Tomima answers your questions and provides special tips on how, when and why to buy nursing/maternity bras.
Please Note: Measure yourself just 3 weeks before your due date to find your optimal nursing bra size.
HerRoom Fitter's Comments:
Wireless 2-part cups, with pockets for removable padding, not included, and have integrated support panels and interior side support slings.
Center front is 4-1/2" tall.
Center back is 9" tall.
Elastic underband is 1-1/2" wide.
Seamless sides are 4-1/2" tall, without boning.
Plastic nursing clasp closure at base of straps.
Elastic straps are 5/8" wide and adjust in the front with coated metal hardware.
Racerback panel is 3-5/8" wide.
Measurement is taken from a size Medium and may vary slightly by size.
49% cotton, 32% modal, 19% spandex
Country of origin: Imported
Care: Wash before wearing, wash with like colors, machine wash cold, gentle cycle, line dry, do not iron or dry clean.
|Product weight||4 oz|
|Item model number||1014XJ2|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address email@example.com or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.