Walking Wings is healthier for baby’s shoulders and kinder on parent’s back as no more bending over is needed. Walking Wings is a unique, padded-support vest that securely fastens around your baby’s chest and has two adjustable straps for parents to hold while baby learns to walk.
Walking Wings eliminates the tugging and pulling on baby's arms which can result in Nursemaid's elbow—the most common orthopedic injury in children under the age of two. Use Walking Wings once your baby has good balance, can bear weight unassisted, and is clearly interested in trying to walk.
HOW TO USE WALKING WINGS Fasten the safety buckle on the back of the Walking Wings vest and tighten strap as snugly as possible for proper support. Vest should be tightened so it does not easily ride up on child. Always use the safety buckle—never depend on the hook and loop only to support the child. After fastening the vest, hold the handle straps securely while allowing your child to balance and confidently practice walking. Letting children be hands free, as Walking Wings does, will improve their balance and stability. Parents should always hold the handles with two hands. Although your baby may be eager to walk, each baby is different and using Walking Wings may take some practice. You may need to try a few times before baby is comfortable.
Baby balances more naturally with hands free
No tugging and twisting on little arms and fewer falls
Pediatrician Recommended for babies learning to walk (6+ months)
Reduces back pain from bending over for parents
Builds confidence and stability for baby and gives baby a sense of walking while preserving baby's safety
|Product weight||8 oz|
|Item model number||FG0001-03|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.