Designed for children and adults with disabilities, the Baby Jogger Advance Mobility Freedom Stroller is ready for any type of terrain, making it a versatile choice for everything from simple strolls to jogging. The stroller's 16-inch wheels roll easily over gravel, sand, and trails, and can adapt to city strolling. The front wheel can be swapped out for a set of swivel wheels for moving through crowds, shops, and indoor malls. The ergonomic handlebar makes it easier and more comfortable to maneuver. The Freedom stroller is designed to accomodate children and adults up to 200 lb with disabilities. The stroller's padded reclining seat and adjustable 5-point safety harness help to provide a comfortable ride no matter how long the trip. A large, adjustable sun canopy offers protection, while a clear window and side ventilation panels offer a great view of the sights as they go by. With more storage and a rear parking brake, the Advance Mobility Freedom Stroller is ready for nearly any type of excursion.
Designed for children and adults with disabilities, up to 200 lb
All-terrain, 16-inch quick release rear wheels and a 16-inch fixed front wheel allow the stroller to go over bumpy terrain; front wheel can be swapped for swivel wheel for city strolling
Reclining seat is padded for comfort, and a large footplate with individual foot straps helps with lower-body weakness or spasticity
Storage is provided in a seatback compartment and a basket under the seat
The multi-position sun canopy with clear view windows and side ventilation panels provide shade, and allow for an easy check-in along the ride
The ergonomic handlebar makes pushing comfortable
|Maximum weight||150 lb|
|Product weight||35.3 lb|
|Item model number||67402|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.