The Supplemental Nursing System (SNS) is a lactation aid that consists of a container filled with supplementary milk that is clipped securely to a bra strap, shirt or pillow. While the baby is latched at the breast or chest, a thin, flexible tube is placed alongside the nipple into the baby's mouth and a controlled and consistent flow of milk is released as they feed. This innovative system helps with breastfeeding challenges, low milk supply, relactation, and helps non-gestational, trans and non-binary parents to breastfeed or chestfeed. The SNS is designed for home use as long as is necessary.
Medela’s Supplemental Nursing System (SNS) can be used by mothers and parents who want to feed at the breast or chest when they have low or no milk supply. It can also be used for babies needing extra support to maintain sucking over a full feed
SKIN-TO-SKIN BONDING: Supports the breastfeeding or chestfeeding experience and facilitates bonding and skin-to-skin contact between the mother, parent and baby, helping to calm and comfort
ADVANCED SYSTEM: Medela’s newly designed SNS includes a thin tube with rounded edges to gently deliver milk to baby. The advanced venting system ensures consistent milk flow and the unique TwistLok connector protects against leakage and milk loss
EASY TO USE: The standard 150ml Medela container and lid makes milk preparation, storage, transport and feeding easy. Securely clip the SNS to a nursing bra, shirt or pillow and use the simple 'on off' control to stop and start the milk flow
EASY TO CLEAN AND REUSABLE: Includes a specialty cleaning aid for the tube to make cleaning easy. Reusable device designed for long term use
|Product weight||1 lb|
|Item model number||101043648|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.