Macro Beauty Spa - Microblading Eyebrows | Orlando, FL ($350, e $80, touch up after 30 days)
Session Duration: (120 min)
What’s microbading eyebrows?
Microblading eyebrows is an eyebrow pigmentation procedure done by drawing thread by thread with the help of a demographer or Tebori pen with a blade, giving a uniform and natural result.
Why do a microbading eyebrows?
The filling technique is made to better define the eyebrows, correct flaws and make everyday life more practical, avoiding the need for filling through makeup.
How is the eyebrow done thread by thread?
The procedure startss with the eyebrow design, taking the measurements and proportion of the design of the threads according to the shape of the face.
Another step in the process is choosing the tone of the pigment that will be used in the procedure, looking for a tone that maintains the naturalness of the eyebrows.
The preparation phase also includes the use of a local anesthetic to decrease the discomfort during the procedure. The process starts with drawing thread by thread on the skin using a device called a demographer, or a pen called Tebori, which makes the drawings in the dermis layer and following the guidelines for the design already defined for eyebrows.
After 30 days it is necessary to check the result, and carry out a final touch-up.
How long does microblanding eyebrow thread by thread last?
Filling the eyebrows with the thread-by-thread technique lasts from 6 months to 1 year, and the duration of the filling effect may vary depending on the skin type and also with the care taken after the procedure. Over time, the pigmentation of the fill becomes lighter and it is possible to touch up to reinforce the fill.
Does Microblading Eyebrows hurt?
Those who are considering micropigmentation thread by thread usually have the doubt if this is a painful procedure, and the truth is that this type of filling does cause a little discomfort, but the sensation of pain is alleviated by the use of local anesthetics, which are applied before starting the procedure.
|Product weight||1 oz|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.