Open-ended play – Turn, spin, stretch, & sort! This multi-sensory shape sorter offers endless ways to play, discover, and explore. Soft, elastic bands let baby reach for and grab the shape blocks.
Color and shape discovery – A total of 6 shape cutouts invite baby to match the colorful shape blocks and put them through both ends of the sorter
Promotes Sensory and cognitive development – High-contrast and vibrant colors on textured shapes offer sensory stimulation. Mirrors and sliding beads promote self-discovery and engagement.
Imaginary play with pals – This playground-themed shape shorter features Zen the Zebra and Cal the Caterpillar, both popular characters from new Baby Einstein edutainment available to stream on YouTube.
Easy to store & clean – Simply store the shape blocks in the sorter so they’ll never go missing. Hand washable and made with BPA-free materials. Appropriate for children ages 6 months and up.
|Product weight||12.26 lb|
|Box size||14" x 10" x 16"|
|Item model number||12493|
|Product dimensions||10" x 14" x 16"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.