Macro Beauty Spa - Chemical Peel | Orlando, FL
Session Duration: (60-90 min)
What’s chemical peel?
Chemical peeling is a type of aesthetic treatment that is done with the application of acids on the skin to remove damaged layers and promote the growth of a smooth layer, and can be done to eliminate stains and expression lines, for example. In addition, chemical peels can help stimulate collagen production and reduce skin oiliness, preventing the appearance of blackheads and pimples.
Chemical peeling may be indicated for:
• Reduce acne and accident scars;
• Renew the skin layers, improving the skin's overal appearance and texture;
• Reduce aging or sun damages;
• Eliminate wrinkles and expression lines;
• Reduce skin oiliness;
• Increase collagen production;
• Prevent the appearance of blackheads and pimples.
The results of chemical peeling depend on the type of peeling, light, medium or deep, and on the characteristics of the skin. The best results are on lighter skin.
After Peeling Care:
After chemical peeling, the skin is very sensitive and, therefore, it is recommended to avoid sun exposure. It’s necessary to use sunscreen every 4 hours and avoid touching the treated area. Also, it is important to use moisturizing creams to keep your skin healthy and prevent the appearance of blemishes and other damage.
It is also important to wash the treated skin with a neutral soap, to avoid irritation of the area, in addition to spraying thermal water on the treated area to avoid redness and burning in the area.
|Product weight||1 oz|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.