A new little one brings a whole new meaning to your life. And you want to give them the very best. PIPA lite lx’s feather weight design makes it easy to do just that naturally—with its Merino wool and TENCEL™ lyocell fiber blend, and no added fire retardant chemicals. Be ready in a moment’s notice with its seriously strong and simple install, and a supremely secure design that exceeds American safety standards.
Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber blend is soft, naturally controls moisture and is environmentally friendly.
Dream drape protects from the elements.
From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals.
The PIPA lite lx is a both ultra-portable and seriously protective thanks to:
-Aeroflex foam that is cleverly lightweight, resilient, and minimizes force transferred to baby by absorbing & diffusing energy.
-Carefully curated high performance materials including aerospace aluminum and feather weight fabrics.
-Steel reinforced true lock base installation makes set up swift, simple, and above all—safe.
-Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby.
Other features include:
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping.
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade.
- Removable headrest’s patented tailor tech™ memory foam provides a comfortable custom fit and grows with baby.
- Micro-knit fabric is both cushy and comfortable.
- Five point harness keeps little ones in place.
- FAA certified for aircraft when used with base.
Recommended Use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
Product: h 22.5 x w 17.5 x l 27.3 in
Product Weight: 5.7 lbs, with base 19.7 lbs (weight does not include canopy or insert)
|Maximum weight||40 lb|
|Product weight||30 lb|
|Box size||18" x 19" x 28"|
|Item model number||CF08501CVR|
Payment & Security
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.