Your baby's crib is the heart of your nursery. It should be beautiful, functional and above all, safe and soothing for your little one. Made of solid European beech wood, with adjustable height, Stokke® Sleepi™ accommodates the changing needs of your growing child. ? Soft oval design cocoons your baby offering comfort and familiarity for restful sleep and the sweetest of dreams. Stokke® Sleepi™ Bed can be used from birth to 5 years so your child can enjoy their bed throughout childhood. ? Adjust the height position of the mattress as your child gets bigger and reaches the curious climbing stage. Once your child is old enough to get in and out of the bed on their own, you can remove the wheels and one side of the bed for easy access. This will boost your child’s independence as well. ?The Stokke® Sleepi™ concept has been developed with sound sleep and safety in mind. It is available with a new firm and breathable Sleepi™ mattress which exceeds the highest safety standards (sold separately). Accessorize with the breathable mesh liner and high-quality textiles.?
Soft oval shape gives your baby a sense of security by resembling the mother’s womb
Curved edges, no sharp corners
Rods & perforated mattress bottom for maximum air circulation
Sturdy beech wood frame with non-toxic finish
4 mattress levels offering safety and flexibility for each age and stage of development
Wheels allow “rocking motion” to promote sleep
Lockable swivel wheels for keeping the bed close to you
Narrow enough to move through doorways
Flexible design means the bed can be used for newborn to approximately 5 years
Crafted with quality so it's made to last
Timeless Scandinavian design that doesn't go out of style
Designed in 1999 by Susanne Grønlund and Claus Hviid Knudsen
|Maximum weight||150 lb|
|Product weight||48.9 lb|
|Item model number||591601|
|Product dimensions||29.1" x 55.5" x 34.3"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.