A charming high-contrast introduction to a group of friendly baby animals that will captivate the attention of curious babies everywhere!
What's going on, zebra? Quack quack, baby duck. Hola, baby owl!
Making connections between images on a page and the real world is an important building block for your baby’s communication skills—and this charming introduction to ten baby animals, paired with friendly greetings and bold, basic patterns, provides a great high-contrast experience for young developing eyes. As newborns’ vision is not developed enough to recognize colors, severe black-and-white contrast of patterns and images allow their eyes to differentiate between what they’re seeing. Sure to grab little ones' attention!
About the Author
Julissa Mora is a children’s illustrator and surface designer living in Austin, TX. She enjoys creating whimsical scenes filled with cute and playful characters. She has illustrated a number of books, editorial publications, toy packaging designs, and puzzles, and has created work for many other applications. Julissa is the illustrator of Hello, Baby Animals and Hello, Garden Bugs.
Number of Pages: 20
Genre: Juvenile Nonfiction
Series Title: High-Contrast Books
Format: Board Book
Book theme: General
Origin: Made in the USA
|Product weight||0.5 lb|
|Item model number||809368|
|Product dimensions||6.6" x 0.2" x 6.7"|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Shipping and returns
Delivery is free for all orders over $39.99. Otherwise, delivery starts on $4.99 depending on the items you plan to purchase.
Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 2 to 5 business days in USA
You can return your product up to 30 days after receiving your order. Please make sure that the products are not used or damaged. in the original packaging.
For information on International Shipping visit our Shipping Prudential Page.
We match the prices MORE than our competitors
At MacroBaby, we always offer the best deals to our customers, so if you find a better deal at one of our competitors*, we match the price right away. And if the product is over $100, you get a $5 gift card to use on your next purchase. *Competitors accepted: We only consider baby stores as our competitor. Price Match is not valid for department stores or large retailers.
How to Match the price at Macrobaby:
- Present the competitor's ad or website to the manager at our physical store, or talk to our customer service through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to 1-877-240-5379.
- Our store manager will review your request and check the competitors information, including the details of the deal and product availability in stock.
- As soon as the information is confirmed, the manager will approve your request.
- If the approved product is over $100, we will not only match the price immediately, but the customer will also get a $5 (five dollars) gift card to be used on their next purchase at the physical store (not valid for orders on our website).
- For the Price Match approval, the item must have the same brand, model, number (including color and UPC) and available for all customers, before taxes.
- Price Match can't be used with any other current deal or special offer, Florida resident discount or coupon.